Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps include, but are not limited to, Dynamics 365 Finance, Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing. Dynamics 365 Finance helps you to:
Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management helps you to:
- Automate and modernize your global financial operations.
- Monitor performance in real time, predict future outcomes, and make data-driven decisions to drive business growth.
- Drive strategic financial decisions with artificial intelligence (AI), unify and automate your financial processes, reduce operational expenses, and decrease global financial complexity and risk.
- Transform your manufacturing and supply chain operations.
- Use predictive insights and intelligence from AI and the Internet of Things (IoT) across planning, production, inventory, warehouse, and transportation management.
- Maximize operational efficiency, product quality, and profitability.
- Innovate with intelligent manufacturing operations, modernize warehouse management, optimize production performance, maximize the life of your assets, and automate and streamline your supply chain.
A Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
Job role: Functional Consultant
Preparation for exam: MB-300