Organizations must stay in line with compliance-related legal and regulatory standards to protect their customers, partners, and themselves. Microsoft provides tools and capabilities to enable organizations to manage compliance. The Microsoft 365 compliance center brings together all the tools and data that are needed to help understand and manage an organization’s compliance needs. When an admin signs into the Microsoft 365 compliance center portal, they’ll get a bird’s-eye view of how the organization is meeting its compliance requirements, along with which solutions can be used to help with compliance, information about any active alerts, and more.
Compliance Manager provides many benefits, including:
1. Translating complicated regulations, standards, company policies, or other control frameworks into a simple language.
2. Providing access to a large variety of out-of-the-box assessments and custom assessments to help organizations with their unique compliance needs.
3. Mapping regulatory controls against recommended improvement actions.
4. Providing step-by-step guidance on how to implement the solutions to meet regulatory requirements.
5. Helping admins and users to prioritize actions that will have the highest impact on their organizational compliance by associating a score with each action.