This Digital Learning course provides a flexible framework for organizations to track, manage, and analyze parts of their sales cycle as well as its overall success. The course describes the components used within the Sales module and explain how they can apply them to various business scenarios. It also details the entities or record types used to track sales from potential to close. It explores the management of, application of, leads and sales opportunities in the sales process, as well as how to analyze the monitoring of sales related data utilizing some of the essential built in tools available through Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Suggested order of Sales courses:
1. 81245AE: Introduction in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
2. 81246AE: Relationship Selling in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
3. 81247AE: Product Catalog Overview in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
4. 81248AE: Sales Order Processing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
5. 81249AE: Goal and Performance Tracking in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
6. 81250AE: Overview of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Analytical Options