Module 00: Course Introduction
Module 01: Introduction and Vision
Module 02: eCommerce Architecture
Module 03: Installing eCommerce Components
Module 04: Online Store Setup and Publishing
Module 05: Online Storefront Administration
Module 06: eCommerce Deployment Topology
Install an online store.
Configure an online store and its product catalog in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3, and publish the store and the catalog from Microsoft Dynamics AX to SharePoint.
Manage the SharePoint experience for an online store.
Understand deployment considerations for eCommerce solution.
Describe the architecture of an eCommerce solution.
An understanding of implementation of eCommerce and Online Store sites
• A high level functional overview of how Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 for Retail works
• An understanding of Installation and Configuration of AX 2012 R3 for Retail
• An understanding of the Installation and Configuration of SharePoint Server 2013
• An understanding of Search Service Architecture and how to configure Search in SharePoint 2013
• An understanding of Windows Power Shell Scripts