Module 00: Course Introduction and Expert Introduction
• Module 01: Overview of Data Management
• Module 02: Introduction to Data Import Export Framework
• Module 03: Migrating Data using the Data Import Export Framework
• Module 04: Creating a Custom Entity
• Module 05: Introduction to Master Data Management
• Module 06: Using Master Data Management
Review the tools for data management.
Install and configure the Data Import Export Framework.
Import and export data using the Data Import Export Framework.
Utilize the various source data formats supported by the Data Import Export Framework.
Handle errors that occur during data import or export.
Compare and copy data between legal entities.
Create custom entities for use with the Data Import Export Framework.
Understand the various scenarios supported by the Master Data Management Framework.
Install and configure the Master Data Management Framework for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3.
Configure an entity for use with the Master Data Management Framework.
Understand the differences between single master modes and multi master modes.
Detect and resolve conflicts that occur during data synchronization.
Understand how to set up data synchronization filters with Master Data Management.
Before viewing this training, individuals must have:
• General knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Administration
• General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
• General knowledge of setup and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
• Development experience with MorphX
• General knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Databases, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services and Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services
• Complete the Development I, Development II and Development III in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 training or have equivalent experience