Module 00: Course Introduction
• Module 01: Trade Allowance Setup and Planning
• Module 02: Trade Allowance Agreements
• Module 03: Handling Trade Allowances
• Module 04: Payment Management for Bill Backs
• Module 05: Deductions Management
• Module 06: Trade Allowance Reporting and Analysis
• Module 07: Vendor Rebates
• Module 08: Royalty Contract Management
• Module 09: Broker Contract Management
Review the concepts and process flow for trade allowances.
Complete the setup for trade allowances.
Create and process lump sums, bill backs, and off invoice trade allowances.
Create and manage deductions.
Analyze the effectiveness of the trade allowance agreement.
Review the concepts and process flow for vendor rebates.
Create, configure, and process vendor rebate agreements.
Review the concepts and process flow for royalty contracts.
Create, configure, and process royalty claims.
Review the concepts and process flow for broker contracts.
Create, configure, and process broker claims.
• General knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
• General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
• The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing
• Complete the Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 training or have equivalent experience.